16 pages were found matching tag Bending robot.
- Bending Technology
Press brakes, automatic bending systems and bending tools
- Description - ASTRO100 II robotic bending cell
The bending cell ASTRO-100 II NT is a combination of the press brake HDS-1030, the loading and unloading robot ASTRO HP-20, the bending robot ASTRO-100 II NT, and the third-party...
- Specifications - ASTRO100 II robotic bending cell
- Description - ABS-R - Retrofittable robotics system for existing press brakes
The ABS-R can be provided as a complete new system or as a retrofit for existing AMADA press brakes HFP, HFE II, or HD. The system can be used in automatic mode (robot bending) or in...
- Specifications - ABS-R - Retrofittable robotics system for existing press brakes
Specification of the ABS-R bending robot system
- ASTRO 165 - Description
The bending robot can handle a useful load of up to 165 kg. In its basic configuration, the HDS press-brake is equipped with a press force of 220 t at a bending length of 3.000 mm.
- ASTRO 165 - Specifications
- EG 6013 AR - Download
- EG 6013 AR - Video
- EG 6013 AR - Specifications
- EG 6013 AR - Description
An all-rounder in the world of bending thanks to automatic robotic systems EG-6013 AR
- Video - ASTRO100 II robotic bending cell
Video of the bending cell ASTRO-100 II
- ASTRO-50 - Description
Bending cell composed of an HFE press-brake associated with an 7-axis robot
- ASTRO 165 - Video
- Description - ASTRO100 bending robot system
The ASTRO-100 is a quick and extremely accurate bending robot system. The ideal machine for sophisticated and small parts
- Specifications - ASTRO100 bending robot system
All specifications / technical data of the bending robot system ASTRO100